Hyperlink copied to clipboard
Posted by Thye Yeow Bok, Head of Startup Ecosystem, SEA, SAF and Higher China Area
As Southeast Asia recovers from the pandemic, analysts predict that the area’s digital financial system will enhance 20% YoY to achieve simply shy of $200B in gross merchandise worth in 2022 — three years forward of predictions concerning the area’s progress in 2016. New digital companies emerged throughout the previous few years, akin to telemedicine, digital funds, and on-line schooling platforms. We additionally noticed innovation in legacy sectors akin to agriculture, logistics, expertise retention, and recruitment as a result of adoption of superior know-how akin to cloud, AI, and machine studying.
In October 2022, to assist help this rising startup ecosystem, Google introduced an open name for functions to its seventh Google for Startups Accelerator: Southeast Asia program. This three-month hybrid program helps tech startups constructing revolutionary options to cater to advancing digital transformation throughout Southeast Asia.
After reviewing all functions, we’re delighted to announce the ten phenomenal startups chosen to attend this system:
- Bluente (Singapore, Training): The world’s first enterprise language studying cell app, delivering bite-sized and customized programs for working professionals.
- Docosan (Vietnam, Healthcare): A healthtech market increasing entry to healthcare by way of on-line and offline bookings with suppliers and direct-to-consumer, digitally enabled testing and therapy journeys.
- Elfie (Singapore, Healthcare): A product that reduces the burden of continual illnesses by rewarding sufferers for self-monitoring.
- HD (Thailand, Healthcare) – The most important healthcare and surgical procedure market in rising Southeast Asia, described as theBooking.com for well being and Airbnb for surgical procedures.
- Mindtera (Indonesia, Human Sources): An award-winning platform for Worker Help Applications (EAP) that makes use of data-driven insights to extend efficiency, productiveness, and well-being.
- NOICE (Indonesia, Content material/Media): Indonesia’s #1 native audio platform that serves multi-vertical content material from podcasts, audio collection, reside audio, and radio streaming.
- OOOLAB (Vietnam, Training): An edtech startup that powers the world’s most pleasant studying experiences.
- PasarMIKRO (Indonesia, Agriculture): Indonesia’s first agriculture commodity commerce platform for smallholder farmers.
- Rider (Pakistan, Logistics) A contemporary logistics supplier for on-line sellers in Pakistan, working with 750 on-line sellers throughout 60 cities.
- Wela Faculty System (Philippines, Training): An end-to-end faculty system (software program) the place college students and oldsters can view their grades, bulletins, and billing statements by means of a cell app.
By means of mentoring, session, and coaching on know-how, product administration, enterprise improvement, advertising and marketing, and management, we hope to carry one of the best of Google’s assets, specialists, merchandise, and community to help all these startups of their entrepreneurial journey.