Date/Time: July 28, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
As firms pledge to enhance on ESG objectives, it’s time for leaders to indicate progress towards these objectives. ESG leaders can discover highly effective allies of their finance groups for constructing investor-trusted, audit-ready reviews that present stakeholders not simply what your environmental, social, and governance objectives are, however the way you’ll obtain them.
On this webinar, Chris Ruggeri, a principal at Deloitte Transactions and Enterprise Analytics LLP, and Mandi McReynolds, head of ESG for the enterprise reporting platform Workiva, will share sensible steps for ESG and finance groups to drive worth, how know-how can allow stronger decision-making, and, outcomes of recent surveys of ESG and finance leaders.
After this occasion, it is best to be capable to:
- Recall methods for prioritizing ESG objectives, actions, and useful resource allocation
- Describe how know-how may be an engine to assist leaders make strategic ESG choices
- Clarify find out how to shift the main focus from reporting on previous efficiency to analyzing these reviews to tell longer-term, forward-looking methods
- Joel Makower, Co-Founder & Chairman, GreenBiz Group
- Chris Ruggeri, Precept, Deloitte Transactions & Enterprise Analytics LLP
- Mandi McReynolds, International Head of ESG, Workiva
If you cannot tune in stay, please register and we are going to e mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and assets, accessible to you on-demand after the stay webcast