Do you need to know the specs of your Home windows 11 PC? This information reveals you a number of methods to search out pc specs in Home windows 11.
This information will educate you how one can discover your pc’s specs from the system settings and CMD or PowerShell. Additionally, we are going to focus on how one can carry out the identical job utilizing the System Data.
By the way in which, there may be an FAQ part in direction of the tip of this information. Apparently, this part goals to reply a number of the steadily requested questions in regards to the matter in dialogue.
Thus, after studying this information, it is possible for you to to test the specs of your Home windows 11 pc at any time.
How To Discover Pc Specs In Home windows 11 From Methods Settings
- Firstly, right-click the Home windows 11 Begin icon and choose System. This motion will take you to the About web page of the pc within the Settings window.
- When you find yourself on the About web page, you will note your pc’s specs below the Machine specs class.
- From the screenshot above, the Machine specs class comprises the Processor sort and whole RAM (Reminiscence) put in on the pc. Additionally, it shows whether or not your working system is 32 or 64-bits and so forth.
- Aside from Machine specs, the About web page additionally comprises Home windows specs – one can find it if you scroll down.
How To Discover Pc Specs In Home windows 11 With CMD Or PowerShell
This part covers steps to search out your pc’s specs utilizing CMD or PowerShell.
How To Discover Pc Specs In Home windows 11 With CMD
- Click on on the Search icon in your Home windows 11 taskbar and sort cmd within the search discipline.
- Then, from the outcomes of your search, right-click Command Immediate and choose Run as administrator.
- By doing that, you’ll obtain a Consumer Account Management immediate, asking you to permit this system to make modifications to your pc. Click on Sure to proceed.
- Within the Command Immediate window, sort the command under and press Enter to show your PC’s specs.
systeminfo | FINDSTR "OS System Processor Whole"
How To Discover Pc Specs In Home windows 11 With PowerShell
You may also discover your pc specs in Home windows 11 utilizing PowerShell. Comply with the steps under to realize this.
- Click on on the Home windows 11 search icon on the taskbar and sort powershell within the search discipline.
- Then, from the outcomes of the search, right-click Home windows PowerShell and choose Run as administrator.
- You’ll obtain a Consumer Account Management immediate requesting permission to permit PowerShell to make modifications to your pc. Click on Sure to proceed.
- When the PowerShell window opens, sort the command under and press Enter to get your pc specs.
systeminfo /fo csv | ConvertFrom-Csv | choose OS*, System*, Processor*, Whole* | Format-Listing
How To Discover Pc Specs In Home windows 11 From System Data
You may also discover your pc specs in Home windows 11 from System Data. In addition to, two completely different strategies of opening System Data in a Home windows 11 PC exist.
The primary methodology includes utilizing Command Immediate, whereas the opposite entails a easy search. To open System Data utilizing Command Immediate, comply with the steps under.
- Press Home windows key + S in your keyboard and sort cmd within the search field. After that, click on Command Immediate from the search consequence.
- When the Command Immediate window opens, sort the command under and press Enter.
- That motion will take you to the System Data window, the place one can find your pc specs.
In the meantime, comply with the steps under to open System Data utilizing a easy search.
- Click on on the search icon in your taskbar and sort system data within the search field. Then, from the results of your search, click on System Data.
- This mechanically takes you to the System Data window, the place you’ll find your pc specs.
How To Discover Pc Specs In Home windows 11: Regularly Requested Questions
a) Press the Home windows + I keys to get to Home windows settings.
b) On the fitting pane of the Settings window, scroll right down to the underside and click on About.
c) It’s best to have the ability to see your pc’s RAM specs below the Machine Specs class.
To test your pc’s specs, comply with these easy steps under:
a) Proper-click the Home windows Begin icon and choose Settings.
b) On the left pane of the Settings window, System settings shall be chosen by default as a result of it’s first on the checklist.
c) Then, on the fitting pane of the window, scroll right down to the underside of the web page and click on About.
d) Lastly, you will note your Home windows 11 pc specs below Machine Specs.
You possibly can test the specs in your Home windows pc by way of Command Immediate. Comply with the steps under to carry out this job.
a) Click on on the Home windows search icon and sort cmd within the search discipline.
b) Then, from the outcomes of your search, click on Command Immediate.
c) Within the Command Immediate window, sort the command under and press Enter to show your PC specs.
“systeminfo | FINDSTR “OS System Processor Whole”
The command to launch System Data in your Home windows 11 PC is “msinfo32”.
Sure, it does. Home windows 11 require extra RAM than Home windows 10 to allow it to run and performance successfully.
How To Discover Pc Specs In Home windows 11: My Last Ideas
Understanding the specs of your pc is essential. This lets you know what duties your PC is able to performing.
In that regard, this information offered a number of methods to search out pc specs in Home windows 11. Particularly, we mentioned how one can discover pc specs from System settings, Command Immediate or PowerShell, and System Data.
Thus, with the detailed steps talked about on this information, you may test your pc specs simply.
I hope this submit was useful to you? If the submit was useful to you, kindly vote Sure to the Was this submit useful? under.
Additionally, you may tell us what you consider this information by leaving a remark or suggestions with the “Go away a Reply” type on the backside of this web page.
Lastly, go to our Home windows 11 How-To web page for extra Home windows 11 guides.