We’re completely happy to announce the discharge of VMware Cloud Director Integration with Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKGm) on-demand course for companions. This self-paced coaching course particulars the right way to configure and handle VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKGm) with VMware Cloud Director v10.3.3 in a Cloud Supplier setting.
Software program Variations used within the course:
- VMware Cloud Director (VCD) 10.3.3
- Container Service Extension (CSE) 3.1.2
- vCenter Server & ESXi 7.0.1
- NSX-T Datacenter (NSX-T) 3.1.3
- NSX-Superior Load Balancer (NSX ALB) 21.1.1
Who ought to take this course?
- All of the Cloud Suppliers who’re planning to introduce K8s as a Service (KaaS) to their prospects within the VMware Cloud Director setting.
- All of the technical engineers who wish to learn the way VMware Cloud Director and TKGm combine and the way the Kubernetes setting is about up.
Why must you take this course?
- It’s a one-of-a-kind in fact and the first one within the trade which showcases Cloud Director integration with TKGm.
- The very best half is that it falls underneath the Fundamental Subscription, so that you do not need to pay something additional for it.
- Sit again and loosen up and take the two days of content material from the place ever you’re.
What’s in it for you?
- Detailed lab demo classes with a proof of the options.
- Hand’s on expertise with one-of-a-kind simulations, giving an actual really feel of working with the answer.
- You be taught all of the nitty-gritty of what goes behind the scene to stand up a K8S-ready setting in VMware Cloud Director.
- Title: VMware Cloud Director Integration with Tanzu Kubernetes Grid [v10.3.3]
- Course Hyperlink: https://bit.ly/3c7ZIpy